Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Night Stripping at a Private Party


One of the guys who had seen me doing my stripper routine at the club asked me to come and do a party he was having this past weekend.  He had a stripper pole on a platform in the center of the room and all his friends mingling and drinking around it while I performed.  I did about 20 songs, including getting down off the platform and giving lap dances.  I did 4-5 song sets so that I could get down, give them time to cool off, and change costumes (changing costumes, of course, only so that I could get naked again!).



It was a great night.  I was surprised at the compliment I kept hearing over and over again: "It's so great to see someone strip to rock.  All the strip clubs play is hip hop."  And apparently, everybody hates hip hop these days.  Not that I am surprised - I hate it too.



I wonder how much more money strip clubs would be making if they played some reasonable music...?




No comments:

Post a Comment