Saturday, June 16, 2012

Menu of Services




Here’s the way it works to get goods or services from me….

HOW YOU TRIBUTE

I accept either Niteflirt tributes, Niteflirt pay-by-the-minute (for camshows and phonesex), or Amazon gift cards.  These are the ONLY things I accept initially, and there are good reasons for these choices, so don’t ask me to accept something else until you have been a customer 3-4 times.  After that, I do have other options and would be glad to entertain them.

SERVICES

ALL services work the same way.  You tell me what you want, and what it is worth to you.  Don’t ask me for the “standard.”  There is no standard.  Everything is decided on a case by case basis.  And don’t lowball me.  I won’t negotiate.  If you don’t get it right the first time, I will simply ignore you thereafter.  This is not Walmart, and for you to try to haggle over me shows an alarming disrespect.

All services must properly compensate me both for my time and for EVERYTHING that you expect.  If I travel to you, you must pay me for my travel time and travel expenses.  I will travel anywhere in the world if properly compensated.

All services require full payment up front.  No exceptions.  “Up front” means before I travel, and before the day of the scheduled service.

Services I have offered in the past….

  • Stripping and dancing.
  • Bachelor/Stag parties.
  • Porn parties.
  • Wet t-shirt/shower performances.
  • Massage.
  • Fetish performances of all sorts – smoking, feet, bubblegum, schoolgirl, etc.
  • Online performances, camshows, chat, and phonesex.
  • Escorting.
  • Sexy Maid Service, including laundry, yard work, housecleaning,  washing or walking your dogs/pets, washing your car, gardening, or almost anything domestic, including making you a nice hot meal (while I am attractively dressed, or undressed).
  • Nude food service for Super Bowl/Birthday/Other parties.  I have both been the buffet and the waitress.
  • "Date Night" - You can accompany me and my husband on a date – this gets really hottt!  Trust me….  We have gone everywhere from movies to dinner to adult bookstores to strip clubs to fishing to even camping… did I mention how hottt this gets?
  • Modeling
  • Fetish/BDSM scening, including foot worship, role playing, submission, clamps, chains, ropes, wax, service, medical, schoolgirl, MILF, etc.
  • Custom video/photography.
  • Relationship/Dating Advice -  I will give relationship/dating advice from the perspective of a submissive, anti-feminist female (and help you convert your significant lover, thereby), for a minimum tribute of $30.  This entitles you to anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour of my time for this purpose on ONE call.  For $45, you can talk to both myself and my husband.
  • Blocks of time for nearly any purpose.

Don’t see it listed here?  Mention it!  I love pleasing others!


GOODS

  • Shoes run from $75-$125.
  • Panties/lingerie run from $40-$80.
  • Sex Toys run from $45-$100.
  • Clothing runs at cost to replace.
  • These are really “services,” but I include it here because you get something concrete for a fixed price:
o   I will do your sewing for $40 an hour, and will send you pictures of me doing it either nude or in lingerie.
o   I will bake you cookies for $25 a dozen, plus shipping.
o   I will make you fudge or candy for $40 a pan, plus shipping.
o   I have, in the past, included special ingredients in my cookies or candy… if you get my drift.  Double the price for special ingredients.
  • I make handmade soaps which include special ingredients on request.  Soap is about $8 per bar plus shipping.  Again, double the price if you want special ingredients.
  • I will make you a cross-stitch, framed picture for $25 an hour plus the cost of framing.
  • I hand-make jewelry of various sorts, especially BDSM collars, and prices vary.
  • My husband’s books on sex, humor, and the proper treatment of women are available at varying prices.

For any good, I will personally deliver it to you for $50 an hour of my time.  You can take me to lunch and have me give you my panties.  You can have me bring cookies to your house and I can sit and chat.  You can meet me for dinner and have me bring you a signed picture or book.  We can go to a strip club where I will deliver the bra and panties you bought.  Whatever.  Travel time and expenses must be reimbursed, and any extra activities (dinner, coffee) are at your expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment