Thursday, July 12, 2012
My Night of Bondage... and Exhibition
It makes all the difference in the world to have a Dom who knows what he is doing.
Last night, I was taken from the height of tenderness to long past the brink of tears; I felt incredible pain yielding to a wonderful rush; I camped in subspace and my body was rocked with pleasure. I felt... something.... everywhere from the soles of my feet to my face and ears, plus hair-pulling. Every hole used... repeatedly.
By the time I was totally exposed and open for his pleasure, I was already lying in a pool of my own juices. And then, he added to them.
As the wax dropped upon my belly, I could only say, "Thank you, Sir. Oh yes! That's wonderful! Thank you, Sir."
The knots were not only beautiful, but fully restrictive without hurting. The clamps were well-placed and left not marks in the morning. The rush was incredible.
What a wonderful night....
And thanks to those who watched and participated. Thanks for all the wonderful comments, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment