Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Submission to, and from, Women
I saw a female "dom" profile recently that said something like this:
"The greatest gift a man can give to a woman is total submission."
I got to thinking about that, and you know, she's right! Submission, when given by a man to a woman, IS in fact a gift. This is because, if a man does not GIVE submission to a woman, she will never get it from him any other way. No woman can earn, demand, or even merit submission from a man.
But it occurs to me that I have never "given" submission to my Dom. He is simply stronger than I am, in every possible way: intellectually, emotionally, physically, spiritually. While I resisted giving him total submission at first, there came a day when I realized that I was striving against the natural order, and that I was only making things more difficult for myself by not surrendering. I realized that the day would come when he would have whatever he wanted from me, and I was only causing myself untold pain by resisting that.
I surrendered because both he and nature itself demanded that I surrender. I did not give a gift - I was defeated, like an army in battle. I had no choice.
Since I was conquered by male authority, my life has become incomprehensibly better. I am more stable, have more understanding, and have blossomed in every area of my life. The anger and soullessness that I had when I still had a scrap of foolish feminism in me is completely gone. I live to please he who is stronger and better than I because there is simply no other way to live.
The difference between the right kind of male "Dom" and all the fake female "dommes" is that Male Authority is real, and MUST be recognized. Female "authority" is fake, and it is wholly optional as to whether an individual bends to it (always temporarily) or not.
One chooses to submit to females. The right kind of Male demands submission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment